If you are looking to sell your car down south, we are now officially open in Skudai, Johor! Carsome Skudai is the largest inspection centre in the country and will be able to serve customers in the vicinity of Kulai, Senai and Gelang Patah amongst others. With a capacity to serve up to 10 vehicles simultaneously, customers will now have a shorter queue between inspection sessions. Carsome Skudai joins the other 11 centres, bringing the total number of centres nationwide to 12, including the inspection centres in the state – Johor Bahru and Batu Pahat.
Last Saturday was the launch of the Skudai inspection centre where it was officiated with a ribbon-cutting ceremony by Carsome’s management, followed by a lion dance performance – a traditional Chinese custom to signify good luck and prosperity.
The day’s event was followed by networking with dealers and lunch served to them and other guests. As an appreciation to registered Carsome’s dealers, a lucky draw session saw five lucky dealers go home with hampers worth RM 1,000. Customers didn’t go home empty handed either, as they were also offered giveaways on top of their participation in Carsome’s Retail Launch Sell & Win campaign.
Are you looking to sell your car? Sell to Carsome!
- First submit your car and contact details on our website. Our customer service team will contact you to book an appointment with us.
- When you bring your car in for inspection, please bring along the required documents below:
- Registration Card/ VOC
- Spare Keys (if any)
- Approved Permit (AP) (for imported, reconditioned car)
- Hire Purchase Settlement (for cash with outstanding loan amount)
- Vehicle Invoice (for cash purchase)
- Third Party Authorisation Letter (for vehicles under a different name)
3. Drive your car over for inspection on the scheduled date and time. One of our experienced auto inspectors will conduct a thorough 162-point inspection, which includes a short road test. The appointment will not take longer than 30 minutes.
4. We will quote an offer price (depending on the car make and model). You can accept the offer on the spot or you could opt for online bidding – where more than 1,600 used car dealers nationwide will bid for your car.
5. If you choose to accept the bidded offer and all documents are in order, ownership transfer and payment will be completed within the same day.
Selling your car is now easy, transparent and fast!
Click here for more stories!
Looking to sell your car? Click here to find out what documents you need during the process!
Car selling shouldn’t be so hard! Click here to find out the issues you may face when selling your car online.
Worried about your car resale value? Click here to find out which cars hold the highest resale value after 5 years!
Sell your car to Carsome today!