Traditionally, buying a car involves a process that could be time-consuming and inconvenient. From visiting dealerships to spending hours negotiating with a salesperson, it is anything but a smooth experience. However, times have changed drastically with the introduction of technology as now car buyers can take their transactions online with integrated e-commerce platforms such as CARSOME.
|Table of Contents|
At Carsome, we take this online to offline experience faster by eliminating the pain points of the traditional car-buying process by offering an effective, fuss-free solution, including making our payment methods absolutely seamless. Now, you can experience this new way of buying cars by browsing through all our available car models online, booking a test drive, and getting your car delivered right to your doorstep!
CARSOME Certified Cars are Quality Assured
Aiming to change the region’s used car buying and selling experience, CARSOME provides end-to-end solutions for both consumers, as well as used car dealers. This includes a stringent car inspection, quick ownership transfers, and financing.
All CARSOME Certified cars go through a 175-point inspection to ensure that it is free of major accidents, frame or flood damage. Following that, all cars sold to us are then reconditioned before they are listed on the website with an all-inclusive price.
To top it off, CARSOME Certified cars come with a CARSOME Promise, which offers a one-year extended warranty and a five-day money-back guarantee for total peace of mind.
Our 175-point inspection includes:
- Body panel and bumpers (19 checkpoints).
- Glass and outside mirrors (12 checkpoints).
- Interior amenities (29 checkpoints).
- Steering and alignment (three checkpoints).
- Doors, hood, and boot (three checkpoints).
- Rim, tires, and wheels (12 checkpoints).
Buying a Used Car From CARSOME
We carry various car brands and makes at CARSOME, from local to international vehicles which you can browse all online. Based on our CARSOME Insight, these are some of the most popular cars we have sold!
We try to make our transactions completely transparent and worry-free. This is why we’ve listed the full 175-point inspection report on every car listing, as well as close-up pictures and a 360-degree view to ensure you know exactly what you are getting.
With our user-friendly interface, you will be able to move around our website with ease. All you need to do is:
- Browse through our wide inventory of quality used cars.
- Inspect the interior and exterior with a 360-degree view, complete with the full inspection report.
- Match your budget and predict your payments with our car loan calculator.
- Pay your car booking fee with our safe and secure online payment methods.
- Get the car delivered to your doorstep!
The prices listed on our website are all-inclusive, which means what you see online is exactly what you’ll pay – so, you can expect full transparency with absolutely zero hidden fees for complete peace of mind. But do take note that you will be charged with a fully refundable booking fee of one percent of the total price of the car. Once you’ve paid the car booking fee, the car will be locked and displayed with a “Pending Purchase” status on the website – it will be reserved for three days.
Expect Easy & Convenient Payment Methods at CARSOME
Now, how do you make payment after finding a car you want? CARSOME has several payment methods for your convenience
- Online Payment Methods: You can make your payment via online banking through our numerous participating banks as listed below.
- Affin Bank
- Affin Islamic
- Agro Bank
- Alliance Bank
- Alliance Islamic Bank
- Ambank Islamic
- Bank Islam
- Bank Muamalat
- CIMB Bank
- CIMB Islamic
- Hong Leong Bank
- Hong Leong Islamic Bank
- HSBC Amanah
- Maybank Islamic
- OCBC Bank
- OCBC Al-Amin
- Public Bank
- Public Islamic Bank
- RHB Bank
- RHB Islamic
- Standard Chartered
- Standard Chartered Saadiq
- Credit Card: You can secure your car with credit card payments whether in full or partial amounts, as well as for down payments.
- Loans: Our consultants will help you with your loan submission through our panel of financial providers. The interest rate differs according to new cars and used cars. For used cars, the interest rates would usually be higher around 3.5 to 4.3 percent and for new cars, 2.3 percent to 3.5 percent. This rate is subject to change according to the financial provider and the current economic state.
- Trade-In: You can also reduce your payments by trading in your used car for a CARSOME Certified car. Sometimes, there may be ongoing promotions that give extra discounts that can further reduce the car’s total price.
Here’s a quick comparison between all our payment methods!
|Online Payment Methods||Credit Cards||Loans||Trade-In|
|Fees||None||Based on the card’s interest rate||Based on the financial provider’s interest rate|
|Maximum Limit||Based on your individual daily transaction limit||Based on an individual’s credit limit||Based on the loan terms provided by the financial provider||A top-up is required if the total price of the car sold is less than the value of the new car|
|Process Time||Immediately||Immediately||One to two weeks, based on the financial provider||One to two weeks|
Get the Best Car Buying Experience Only at CARSOME
With the current pandemic condition where staying at home is the best option, CARSOME makes the whole process of buying a used car so much easier – we also offer home inspection and home deliveries, where we will come to you.
During the Movement Control Order (MCO) period, you can opt to have a virtual appointment where our CARSOME consultant will schedule a video call with you and show you around the car of your choice.
From the comfort of your couch, you can pick a car, explore it with a 360-degree view, pay for it and get it delivered, without even leaving your doorstep. So, what are you waiting for? Check out CARSOME’s website today to find out more!