In light of the Covid-19 pandemic and expectations that the virus will still be among us quite a while, Carsome has implemented special operating procedures across the region.
Additionally, our inspection centers are closed until further notice from 1 to 14 June 2021 following the recent total lockdown announcement. However, you can still experience the new way of buying and selling cars as we offer home inspections for those who want to sell or trade-in their cars, as well as virtual appointments for car sales. On top of that, if you decide to buy a car, we can deliver it straight to your home.
So, let’s take a look at what’s new with our #CarsomeCares initiative.
Virtual Test Drive Appointments
We now offer virtual appointments with video calls. In the event that you are unable to visit our centers for a test drive appointment, you can schedule a video call appointment with our Sales Advisor.
Our Sales Advisor will show the car to you and attend to any queries or requests you may have – they can also ignite the engine so you can evaluate the sound! With our Carsome Promise that offers a five-day money-back guarantee, one-year warranty, all-inclusive price and of course, a car that has passed the 175-point inspection, – you can be assured that you are getting a quality used car!
The best part is that you can return the car within five days after it is delivered to your home for a full refund if you don’t like it – an experience we know as the ‘Test Own’ journey.
Sell Your Car Safely With Home Inspections
Your safety is our utmost priority. Although our inspection centers are closed, we are open for home inspections where our skilled inspector will come to you.
All you need to do is set up an appointment on our website (www.carsome.my/sell-car/) and our consultant will arrange an inspector to visit your home area to assess your car’s value – our inspector will offer you a price on-the-spot, or help you set up your car for bidding.
Here are our Regular #CarsomeCares Initiatives
We understand that Malaysians are still looking to sell and buy cars, which is why we have placed these measures in our centers (once we are open) and for our on-ground operations for you to continue with your transaction safely.
- Temperature checks: Carsome employees, including our inspectors at our service centers, will be subject to temperature checks periodically throughout the day. Similarly, inspectors will also conduct these checks on customers at Carsome inspection centres and customers will be given a marker each to indicate approved checks.
- Regularly wash and dry or sanitise hands: All inspection centers and offices will have a dedicated washing area. The washing area will include a supply of liquid soap and tissues for customers and Carsome employees to wash their hands. Similarly, hand sanitizers will be made readily available at all public areas for customers.
- Face masks and gloves: On-ground inspectors at all Carsome inspection centers will be required to wear and swap out new masks every four hours. This will be paired with the use of disposable gloves that will be changed if they have been contaminated or torn at any time during the day.
- Social distancing: Dedicated customer and staff areas will be labelled accordingly with social distancing rules of at least one meter.
- Contactless transactions: There will be a strict adherence to contactless transactions throughout the inspection and ownership transfer process. Areas will be marked for social distancing, and touch points will be disinfected frequently.
- Trash bins: Foot operated bins will be made available for customers and will be cleaned and disposed of throughout the day.
With that, we do hope you enjoy your Carsome journey!
This article was last updated on 08/06/2021.