Click here to download full report
Car-selling and car-buying sentiments among Malaysian respondents:
- More are going online: 55% increase in popularity of online used car selling platforms.
- 45% plan to sell their cars within six months.
- 58% plan to buy a car within six months.
Malaysian respondents are wary about using public transport and e-hailing services amid the Covid-19 pandemic:
- 79% are not comfortable sharing a car ride with strangers or using public transport.
- Number of people who do not use public transport or ride-hailing services increased from 37% (pre-MCO) to 68% (during MCO). Note: MCO = Movement Control Order
Full report available for download here.