Are you looking to get a vehicle without surprise maintenance costs, or depreciation that comes from owning a vehicle? Or perhaps have the freedom of changing to a brand new model every two to three years?
The introduction of ‘Renault Subscription’ allows customers to break away from long-term loans and those concerned on depreciation costs for as low as RM 43 per day. Interested customers have a choice of two plans – Fixed and Switch and on either Renault’s Captur or the Koleos.
The structured Fixed Plan puts the Captur from as low RM 1,299 and the Koleos from RM 2,299 a month. As for the flexible Switch Plan, subscribers can switch between both Renault models for as low as RM 1,999 per month depending on their needs.
A first in the market, the closest comparison for ‘Renault’s Subscription’ is traditional leasing, but unlike those schemes, the following benefits are as follows:
- No long-term and expensive fixed terms
- Highly competitive rates and flexibility to encourage customers to try out different Renault models
- Freedom to switch between different Renault models for durations of customer’s choosing, with no lock-ins or penalties (via Switch Plan)
- All-inclusive costs and peace-of-mind knowing that road tax, insurance and regular maintenance is covered in the package. Switch subscribers are also covered for wear and tear with unlimited mileage, while an annual mileage cap of 20,000 km will apply to customers under the Fixed Plan
- Additional savings with zero down payment and no interest rates commonly associated with hire purchase loans
Depending on the selected plan, there’s a refundable security deposit of RM 2,500 or RM 3,500.
For a limited time, customers who subscribe will receive a one-month free subscription for the Fixed two-year plan.
What do you think?
The all-new Mazda 3 is here. Click here for the launch coverage!
Sell your car through Carsome! Start by filling in the form below!