About You :
The People & Culture Management Systems Specialist provides specialized support, customization and maintenance of internal HR systems, services, and applications used in the Organization.
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the organizations internal HR information systems, which may include database management, network support, installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrades to applications, systems, and modules.
- Maintains internal database files, tables, codes, backup files, integrity, and security.
- Installs, implements, modifies, and upgrades software and applications to meet changing business and technology.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to internal HR team members
- Collaborates with executive leadership and HR team members to identify needed improvements and enhancements to existing information services and databases; recommends and implements solutions.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HR services users.
- Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Compiles or assists with acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs requested by senior executives and HR staff.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, Information Services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HR database design and implementation projects.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in data management and security, HR technology, and HRIS applications.
- Oversees the RFI/RFP process for the procurement of appropriate hardware and software to ensure that the organization has high quality, efficient systems.
- Facilitates migration to a unified HRIS if required.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets
- organizational needs and goals.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Thorough understanding of database construction.
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical
- understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product.
- Hands of experience applying Robotic Process Automation (RPA) automation using
- various Automation platforms to re-engineer HR processes.
- Able to communicate well with all levels of people
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- High degree of ownership and accountability to follow through
- Well-organized, meticulous and detailed oriented with strong verbal and written
- communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Self-starter that takes initiatives and biased for action