Assist in the finance functions to ensure day-to-day operations of overall accounting and financial activities are executed effectively and efficiently.
Your Day to Day
- Perform filtration of required information to ensure accuracy before raise the payment to customer based on details sent by Operation Executive (OE)
- Records each transaction case and details to prepare the daily report (HQ or branches)
- Updating cashflow and stock listing daily
- Petty cash management (Operation only)
- Conduct Dealer Refund payment (Compensation and Repairs)
- Ensure all payment requested approved and clear on time.
- Work with Operation Executive on incomplete transaction payment and rejection
- Check and follow up with Operation Executive on daily bounce cheque payment list
- To assist payoff commission for certain cases by raise the request in bank portal and ensure all required information is in place
- Liaise with finance department on fund request and replenishment (Daily)
- Liaise with any other related department for transaction related inquiries
- Summarize daily report of transaction to upper management on transaction of Malaysia region
Your Know How
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- No experience required. Fresh Graduates are welcomed
- Basic degree of computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Detail oriented, proactive, responsible and initiative with positive work attitude.
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to cope with a fast-paced working culture.
- Able to work extra hours when required.