- Assist in balancing user and business goals to create desirable, viable, and feasible design solutions.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders, including product managers, engineers, and other designers
- Gain exposure to a user-centric approach to product development, methods, flows and problem-solving.
- Participate in ideation sessions, design validation, and usability testing to reach the highest product quality standards.
- Contribute to the UX culture at CARSOME by practicing system-wide views and caring for the Product Design team rituals - all that to ensure more robust work across the entire team.
- Solicit feedback and learning experiences from other designers to improve your design craft
- Portfolio with one (1) or more projects that clearly detail your contribution to the project, product or organization
- Holding or pursuing a degree or certificate in UX/UI/Product Design role
- Interest and basic understanding of user-centric design and design thinking principles.
- Willingness to learn new user research methods
- Introductory knowledge in Human-Computer Interaction, and how interaction design differs between websites and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with UI design such as visual design theory, design systems and component libraries, accessibility, screen states,...
- Ability to design basic prototypes from sketch wireframes to interactive, high-fidelity Figma prototypes
- Eagerness to apply this knowledge in UX to back up your design decisions.
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects
- Good communication skills and English proficiency