The Job Controller will assist Carsome Certified Lab (CCL) operation especially in the production line that includes the job distribution among the Consultant, job coordinating, job execution arrangement, job monitoring, job controlling and job directing. You are required to supervise and monitor the refurbishment production operation by ensuring all under control, smooth and all the jobs are completed within the lead time and hit the production output target.
- Job distribution / coordination among the Consultant by dividing vehicles received from logistics equally.
- Take in charge of inbound / outbound activities by ensuring all cars received / discharge according to the DO listing.
- Job controlling and supervising by ensuring all jobs are done within the stipulated time - both Consultant & Contractors and the vehicles can be released according to the target.
- Following up on WIP progression and monitoring closely.
- Monitoring QC jobs and ensure all quality are met to “Carsome Certified Standard”.
- Take charge of ROVR (Petronas mobile pump petrol) arrangement.
- Monitoring all reports updated by Consultant and ensuring all reports are updated promptly and accurately.
- Assist the Managers on daily Operation if they are absent.
- Maintain good communication with all team members and Contractors to ensure all are in order.
- At least MLVK Level 3 Certified in Automotive Body Repair & Automotive Engineering Technology or Certificate in Automotive Engineering related course.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the related field as Job Controller.
- Experience in automotive after-sales (Service and Body & Paint experience).
- Exposure in After Sales / Body & Paint / Assembly Plant skills.
- Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.