● To lead entire service centre's Vehicle Service/Repair team members (Technicians, Air-Cond Technician &Tire Technician) to ensure the achievement of service centre's Service/Repair Intakes, Sales, Productivity and Quality of Vehicle Repair/Service.
● Efficient and quick in resolving all vehicles technical problems with minimum repair cost.
● To coop with the service/repair team and to ensure smooth operations on the service/repair shop floor of service centre.
Your Day to Day
● Observe and perform detailed diagnose/troubleshooting and rectifications of vehicles and work closely with Operation/Service Manager, Technical Manager and all stakeholders.
● Responsible for the overall shop floor activity & productivity.
● To achieve targeted Labor Efficiency and Technician Productivity.
● To organize job distribution in accordance with the skill, competence and availability to maximize service shop capacity and load.
● Responsible for the quality of service and repair work carried out by team members. Ensure job quality, speed and efficiency.
● Planning diagnosis equipment and special tools according to the needs of operation and the recommendation from the Technical Manager.
● Responsible for conducting both in-progress and final quality checks of vehicles.
● Liaison with Consultant and Contractors on service / repair related matters.
● Responsible for the use, maintenance and proper condition of tools and workshop facilities.
● Responsible for safety, good order and tidiness in the workshop and the discipline of staffs under his care
● Implement good 5S Housekeeping of shop floor including all workshop tools and equipment responsible for quick and efficient to assist/resolve difficult technical problems upon detected by technician & assistance and advice to ensure quick problem resolution.
● Provide support to operation on matters related to product and repair technology with information, advice and practical assistance
You Know How
● Independent, Committed, Dynamic, Integrity
● Exposure in After Sales / Service Centre mechanical skills
● Leadership skills
● Problem solving skills.