We are looking for a superstar to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- You are expected to operate on the capacity of a full-stack engineer
- You are expected to collaborate, participate, contribute, challenge in discussions pertaining to technical solutioning
- You own and execute to completion, the items you take on in sprints.
- You constantly execute in the improvement of the process of software delivery, improving the development. testing, release and monitoring
- You document your work and changes you make
- You write tests, do code review before pushing any software to production
- You know the state of applications in development, staging and production
- You are able to refactor code
- You are constantly executing on improvements for software engineering and quality.
- You have experience working with SQL / NoSQL databases