Oversee assigned commercial partnerships to ensure exceptional standards of account management and full contractual assets are delivered, working closely with departments throughout the Company as required. Identify new business sales from existing clients and actively seek opportunities for growth streams.
Your Day to Day
Work with the Head of Commercial and the Partnerships Manager to design and implement the strategic sales plan that highlights areas for growth;
Identify valuable emerging markets by monitoring industry trends for growth opportunities;
- Work collaboratively with the Partnerships Executive to ensure all assigned commercial partnerships are successfully managed to maintain exceptional standards of account management and assist in the delivery of full contractual assets;
- Identify new business sales from existing clients and actively seek opportunities for growth streams;
- Maintain full knowledge of all commercial partnerships packages and partners to identify and develop relationships to grow business;
- Maximise new business development opportunities by forming important business connections through strong networking;
- Work with assigned commercial partners to provide customised business solutions based on their specific requirements;
- Deliver excellent account management during every home matchday to enhance our commercial partners matchday experience;
- Matchday duties, as required on the day, in include general set up, facilitation of matchday activities, events and competitions;
- Any other reasonable duties.
Your Know How
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in account management;
- Sales and accounts negotiation experience;
- Excellent commercial acumen, with industry expertise;
- Excellent communication, organisation and planning skills with ability to delegate accordingly;
- The ability to deliver results in a multi-tasking environment while working under pressure;
- A desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas;
- Ability manage own work load with a proactive approach to responsibilities.