As Senior Executive, Procurement – you work closely with the Procurement team to provide daily support for the end-toend P2P process, including liaison with internal and external stakeholders, understanding vendor registration process,
purchase requests consolidation and provides full administrative assistance when needed, that best suit the business needs
while ensuring operations to run at an optimal level.
- Responsible for coordinating with Business Units on sourcing request (non-trade).
- Responsible for end-to-end procure to payment process and holds great ownership in tasks allocated.
- Oversees vendor registration process to ensure transparency and due diligence are in place.
- Ensures all procurement records are compiled and saved in proper order, compliance with Procurement Policy
- Manages bi-weekly and monthly reports and trackers or as and when requested by Management.
- Assist and support in all areas for Procurement team whenever required
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent.
- At least 2-5 year(s) of working experience in procurement team - understanding in automotive and e-commerce industry will be an advantage. Fresh graduates will be considered.
- Good command in English & B. Malaysia, knowledge in local language is an advantage.
- Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
- Resourceful and able to identify any potential threat or unusual activities in Procurement processes.
- Required Skill(s): Intermediate Excel, Words, ERP
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skill, accountable and good analytical skill.
- Proactive, able to consolidate information and data well, strong understanding of procurement and finance requirements.