We are looking for an execution-focused problem solver to contribute to our Regional Inspections Team as Senior Analyst. The position will be expected to contribute to the problem solving, ideation, project management and implementation of key initiatives and problems, to improve our key operational metrics relating to our Inspections pillar. Reporting to the Regional Lead of Inspections, you will be responsible for improving the operational metrics of the Inspections portfolio.
We’re Looking for…
A driven and hungry problem solver with a potential for excellent implementation and problem solving. Experience in the automotive or e-Commerce space is a plus, but not necessary. Experience in equivalent industries like management consulting, Operations/ supply chain of equivalent industries are preferred.
- Contribute to the improvement of the Inspection portfolio: You will be the team that is the key Regional Owner of the Inspection pillar. It will be your responsibility to ensure improvement of agreed upon metrics through team management, direct involvement, collaboration, or syndication.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure company’s north star is met: Depending on what is the company’s north star, you will be expected to collaborate, chip in or support initiatives belonging to other departments or collaborate with other departments to ensure your own initiatives help the company achieve its north star. CARSOME still has a very startup culture! We do everything and anything to get the job done.
- Contribute to the reporting of department performance to CARSOME Exco: As required, you’ll be expected to work with your team to churn required insights and analysis to enable decision or day-to-day management at EXCO level.
- Collaborate and work in a team: You will be working in a team! Your ability to collaborate, work and adapt to a diverse team of different backgrounds to achieve agreed outcomes will determine your outcome.
- A track record of performing at a fast-growing company- You should have experience of thriving in a fast-growing company. A proven track record of strong ownership is a necessity!
- Experience in a parallel/ similar discipline- You should have experience in excelling in an industry/ discipline like CARSOME Operations
- Intuitive problem solving and analytical thinking- We are looking for someone that thrives in analytical thinking and able to solve problems with limited resources.
- Culture of execution- You should have a culture of execution! We want someone that is used to quick small pilots to test assumptions and can scale successful pilots.
- Excellence in communication and collaboration- To be successful in this role, you must work well in a team. We are looking for a candidate that can collaborate, persuade and manage business leaders to achieve their outcome!