- Assisting CCL operation in providing daily administrative and refurbishment production paper-work processing.
- Able to provide secretarial support to the operational department. Proficient in a range of computer applications. Well-developed communication and customer service skills.
- Invoice process - receiving & checking
- System process - updating cost and upload relevant documents Updating cost into equivalent databases and systems.
- PO / PO process - raise, submit to finance and reconsilation with finance list.
- Database / report template process - updating vehicle details and monitoring reports.
- Monitoring AP and debtor statement for contractor’s payment
- Petty Cash record and reimbursement process.
- Daily administrative tasks e.g monitoring staff attendance/leave & report, filing system, stationery control & requesting, documents preparation, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- 5S system - to ensure all team members are complied with 5S operation needs.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in After Sales / Plant Assembly administration.
- Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
- Advance skill of computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Independent, Dynamic, Integrity.
- Organized, Patiently and good work etiquette.
- Numerical skill