You will be responsible to supervise to support timely and data accuracy of retail’s data requirement for all Experience Centres across Malaysia. The expectation of your role will include to offer constant guide to the administrative support team (both Retail and HQ) including developing best practices and project workarounds for compliance, data accuracy and compliance to attain turnaround time on all back-end processes. You are required to conduct basic training to upgrade existing in-processing service level, SOP adherence and set new work standards to elevate high performance & team’s productivity.
- Perform, prepare, and track the day-to-day retail data collection activities based on business needs.
- Generate report and statistics regularly to provide proactive analytics and give recommendations based on current data to improve business processes
- Support Managers in managing and monitoring daily retails activities including Warranty, Insurance, and other assigned Retail Operations related tasks.
- Maintain and deliver a cadence of cross-team meetings, dashboards update and status reports for cross-team coordination and executive reporting.
- Responsible to offer change and introduce new processes to improve team’s productivity via Project Management
- To guide, mentor and support Retail’s Administrative Team including Branch Operations, Assistant Manager and Branch Finance, Administrators to achieve turnaround time targets which includes branch visitation.
- Recognize and understand importance of Standard Operating Procedures thereby plotting and documenting such retail operational processes is necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree qualification preferably in Finance/Business/Economics
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in supervisory capacity in Retail Operations
- Strong attention to details, analytical, numerical, statistical and presentation skills using Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Excel & other applications.
- Sound computer & software skills with extensive exposure of various software programs
- Possess project management experience, strategic thinking ability, exercise good judgement to prioritize tasks, ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
- Excellent communication skills with departmental & cross-functional personnels including Regional Team
- Relationship focused: collaborative, partnering and influencing skills.