You will be reporting to Head, Customer Experience, where you will be expected to ensure and deliver excellent customer selling journey across our retail outlets and hubs in Malaysia. You will support both the determined business targets (KPIs) as well as functioning as a key individual in customer experience related initiatives for continuous improvements.
- Stakeholders’ performance monitoring (CX related KPIs).
- Be supportive to improvement opportunities identified by stakeholders and management, and be an efficient and effective change manager for continuous business and efficiencies improvement.
- Perform process and SOP reviews to both internal (CX) and stakeholders for work process improvements.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and/or monthly reports to the management.
- Compilation of CSAT and NPS performance report on assigned touch-points.
- Perform CX quality check in retail environment to ensure delightful retail experience and appearance.
- Ability to triage and escalate borderline cases and make well-developed logic-based decisions.
- Additional duties and project as assigned.
- At least two (2) years of working experience, preferably in customer experience support and/or project management.
- Having customer experience and/or customer service experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to lead complex operational initiatives and operate in a cross-functional context.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Analytical thinking and high problem solving skills.
- Willingness to learn, responsible, obedient behavior, & good work ethics.
- Data driven, Customer-centric mindset & like to speak to customers.
- A start-up attitude where highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that isn’t afraid to work independently when necessary.
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays, and travel for retail outlet visits.
- Being multilingual (able to speak mandarin) will be an added advantage
- Ability to start work immediately will be an added advantage.