You will be responsible for the regional Performance Management portfolio across the region to drive competitiveness and improve visibility of the business.
- Lead a team to understand data and tools to identify opportunities – competitor analysis, industry trends
- Conduct Carsome consumer research initiatives, including consumer segmentation and movement tracking
- Lead creation of analytics and insight dashboard by understanding the behavior, usage, and attitude of the customer towards the products to generate market insight, define opportunities, and drive growth
- Develop framework to implement all consolidated campaign and business reporting requirements to monitor Carsome performance through strong collaboration with key stakeholders
- Present a holistic view on market and competitive insights to allow effective and strategic decision-making process
- Review of data collection and utilization
- Support and build the performance matrix of each sales and operational function that aligned with company goals
- Support to set related performances tracking report & analysis related to each Ops KPI
- Support to set reward (Incentive) and punishment for each function that based on the performances
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent.
- At least 8 – 10 year(s) of working experience in the Strategy roles in Consulting/ E-commerce/ Tech
- Good command in English & B. Malaysia. Mandarin will be a plus point.
- Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
- Resourceful and able to identify the right hiring channels to recruit talented people.
- Required Skill(s): PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.