About the Executive, Quality Control position
We are looking for a Executive, Quality Control who will be a firm advocate of quality in our business, making our customers enjoy our merchandise so that our company can achieve long-term success. Your duties will include verification of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as inspection of procedures.
You should possess a trained eye for detail, be reliable and committed. In depth knowledge and excellent comprehension of quality standards are also required.
Executive, Quality Control responsibilities are:
- To assist our registered dealer during car collection
- To verify any dealer complaint technical issue (Engine, transmission problem, mechanical or electrical issue)
- Provide justification on dealer complaint
- Negotiate and discuss with our dealer regarding car issue
- To troubleshoot and handle repairing for car need to repair.
- Do last car inspection before handling the car to dealers.
Executive, Quality Control requirements are:
- To have Automotive background or experience
- Body & Paint basic knowledge, car accident check is advantage
- Possess knowledge about car part price and labour cost is advantage
- Driving license is mandatory requirement
- Able to communicate well and follow instruction
- Able to work on public holiday and weekend
- Able to relocate within Klang Valley area