We are looking for an execution-focused problem solver to lead our Regional Transactions Team as Regional Lead. The Regional Lead of Transactions will lead the problem solving, ideation, project management and implementation of key initiatives and problems, to improve our key operational metrics relating to our Transactions pillar. In addition, the Regional Lead will be expected to represent Regional Transactions in cross-department collaborations and reporting to CARSOME Exco. Reporting to the Vice President of Regional Operations, you will be responsible to improve the operational metrics of the assigned operational portfolios.
We’re Looking for…
A seasoned problem solver with a history of excellent execution through people management. Experience in the automotive or e-Commerce space is a plus, but not necessary. Experience in equivalent industries like management consulting, Operations/ supply chain of equivalent industries are preferred.
- Own the improvement of the Transaction portfolio: You will be the key Regional Owner of the Transaction pillar. It will be your responsibility to ensure improvement of agreed upon metrics through team management, direct involvement, collaboration, or syndication.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure company’s north star is met: Depending on what is the company’s north star, you will be expected to collaborate, chip in or support initiatives belonging to other departments or collaborate with other departments to ensure your own initiatives help the company achieve its north star. CARSOME still has a very startup culture! We do everything and anything to get the job done.
- Own the reporting of department performance to CARSOME Exco: As required, you’ll be expected to work with your team to churn required insights and analysis to enable decision or day-to-day management at EXCO level.
- Manage and grow the Regional Operations team to ensure sustainability: This is a people management role! You are expected to lead the team to success. Your ability to spot, attract, nurture, and retain talent will determine your strength as a leader.
- A proven track record of leading a team at a fast-growing company- You should be a seasoned business leader, with experience managing a team at a fast-growing company.
- Experience in a parallel/ similar discipline- You should have proven mettle in excelling in an industry/ discipline like CARSOME Operations
- Intuitive problem solving and analytical thinking- We are looking for someone that thrives in analytical thinking and able to solve problems with limited resources.
- Culture of execution- You should have a culture of execution! We want someone that is used to quick small pilots to test assumptions and can scale successful pilots.
- Excellence in communication and collaboration- To be successful in this role, you must work as well with your peers as well as your direct reports. We are looking for a candidate that can collaborate, persuade, and manage business leaders to achieve their outcome!