You will be reporting directly to the Director of Operations, and will be leading the Customer Service Team, by
providing directions to the team to meet the company’s monthly sales targets.
Responsibilities include But Are Not Limited To:
• Train & coach the Team Leaders & Assistant Managers to drive sales results.
• Work on strategies that can improve the department’s sales numbers.
• Monitor team attendance & resource planning.
• Staff engagement - Foster a good relationship with agents, Team Leaders & Assistant Managers, and motivate
them, while also maintaining a good discipline among the agents, Team Leaders & Assistant Managers.
• Interact closely with Team Leaders & Assistant Managers in the course of their work to ensure that everyone has
aligned goals in order to achieve maximum results.
• Handle ongoing coaching, Performance Improvement Plan (PIP), taking disciplinary actions whenever
necessary, and development of the team to encourage growth.
• Handle complaint cases.
• Creative - Thinking out of the box by developing new ideas to improve the sales performance of the team.
• Ensuring company policies are followed.
• Maintaining an overall management style that follows company’s best practices.
• Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
• Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service.
• Any ad-hoc tasks/reports as required by the Regional HOD / Director of Operations / General Manager.
• Minimum 5 years in a Managerial Telesales role in any industries with Call Centre experience. Must have
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. MBA is an added advantage.
• Superior communication skills to lead a team & have good interpersonal skills.
• Leadership skills - Able to handle any kinds of individuals & able to manage the team to strive for the best
results. As the leader of a telesales team, the individual must be sales-driven, target-oriented & able to drive
• Customer service-oriented mindset & likes to speak to customers.
• Problem solver & good in finding solutions to problems.
• Responsible, committed, & take ownership.
• Being Multilingual (Able to speak Mandarin dialects) will be an added advantage but not mandatory.
• Able to work under pressure & able to work with minimum supervision.• Willing to work in The Ascent Paradigm, Selangor.
• Willing to work on weekends & Public Holidays.
• Ability to start work immediately will be an added advantage.