In this role you will support the Branch Manager to achieve sales target
- Supporting/assisting the Branch Manager on:-
- Developing consultative relationships designed to ensure that the customer experience is at the forefront of all business decisions
- Achieve a variety of objectives for the assigned district by collaborating effectively to improve the fixed operations overall customer experience, retention, and profitability.
- Facilitate daily huddle to understand the Sales team’s challenges and to provide direction/solutions
- Implementation of quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily strategies and initiatives to achieve development, sales, and profitability goals
- Evaluates customer experience based on data and observations, and steers continuous improvements / problem resolution to build customer loyalty.
- Provide a framework, and support, for the Retail Sales in the development, achievement, and evaluation of Vehicle Sales management strategies and objectives.
- Establish the execution of operation excellence to maximize the acquisition and support of Retail Sales partners / customers, sales efficiency, and great customer experiences
- Provide clear and inspirational leadership to motivate and develop the team to deliver high quality, Sales‐centric efforts
- 5+ years of experience in a management / business development / sales in a leading e-commerce / automotive / retail company, ideally with P&L and / or performance responsibility
- 3+ years of experience in leading (sales) teams in a dynamic environment
- A strong track record of scaling and structuring full-scope sales organizations
- Experience in dealing with external partners and B2C customers at all levels
- Proven track record through above-average performance at individual and team level
- A commercial mindset with excellent communication and sales skills
- Strategic thinker who effectively uses data, logic, and instinct to identify problems, and implement solutions