A successful Executive, Talent Acquisition to drive recruitment needs fulfillment with an experience in a full-cycle recruiting processes, from talent sourcing, candidate management, interview scheduling and hiring right talent into the Organization. You will also assist in Employer Branding initiatives, attending Career Fair, Campus Outreach activities and more.
- Drive and manage recruitment activities to achieve an efficient selection process through various sources and placement of candidates.
- Collaboration with hiring manager to meet the recruitment needs at the shortest time possible.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Initiating and monitoring pre-employment screenings, completion of recruiting forms and candidate file.
- Offer management - manage & track offer issuance to the candidate.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
- Propose, implement and execute recruitment and employer branding activities such as career fairs, talks and campus outreach to attract a suitable pool of applications for all required positions.
- Work closely with People Services team for new employees orientation briefing and program, and to ensuring all new hires have a clear understanding on organization process, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by superior to ensure operational efficiency and to meet the recruitment objectives.
- A tertiary qualification in any course of study / field.
- At least 1-5 year of talent acquisition / recruitment experience. A combination of in-house and recruitment agency background will be added an advantage.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Preferably with experience managing volume hiring within short lead time.
- Good command (spoken & written) in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Other languages is a plus point.
- Ensure strict confidentiality of employee records and information.
- This role will be a 3 -6 month contract position, and convert to permanent subject to your performance