We are looking for a resilient high-energy individual with a passion for learning to join our team. You will be working on applications available in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand and help iCarAsia change the way people buy and sell cars in South East Asia.
To use Mobile development tools to develop applications to support the deployment of content and classified listings. To develop web applications using Mobile development tools and Object Oriented programming techniques to support a variety of web interfaces.
- Build effective mobile applications that will aid and enhance user experience
- Support and maintain existing mobile applications
- Assist in overall planning, researching, developing and testing
- Keep up to date and stay abreast with latest mobile technologies, standards and programming techniques
- Produce design documentation in line with the project scope and deliverables; comprising the following:
- Data Design
- Activity Diagrams
- Other design artefacts as required
- Strong knowledge on mobile design technologies, protocols, standards and frameworks
- Development using Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology
- Hands-on experience in Objective-C, Rx-Swift and MVVM.
- Good to have experience with IGList-Kit and Swift-UI
- Strong knowledge on Fastlane and CI/CD.
- Constructively challenge and discuss opportunities/alternatives
- Optimise queries, indexes, stored procedures and other to increase throughput, availability, scalability, redundancy, superior performance and quick recoverability
- Perform IOS technology reviews during implementation to ensure that the organisation is ready to adopt the project changes
- Gather stakeholder feedback at various phases of the project
- Maintain code of existing applications
- Analyse and fix data irregularities and write code when necessary to fix problems
- Optimise code to increase throughput, availability, scalability, redundancy, superior performance and quick recoverability
- Ensure that all code for the project is version controlled, kept up to date, circulated as appropriate in an agreed standard format
Personal Development and Teamwork
- Demonstrate flexibility in operating as part of a team
- Demonstrate an awareness of personal development needs and actively participates in self development activities
- Motivate team members and manage team performance
- Understand and support the performance management process
- Is aware of and complies with all company policies
- Collaborate with the Management, undertake any other duties or projects that may be reasonably required by the Management or that may be reasonably foreseen through proactive role engagement and deal with matters arising in a timely and effective manner
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent, preferably in an IT-related field
- 4 Year plus experience in IOS Development.
- Excellent knowledge of OOP concepts.
- Excellent knowledge of the IOS Studio environment.
- Experience with web services and data formats like (JSON, XML, REST).
- Experience with integrating with third party APIs (Facebook, Four Square, Google Maps, Paypal etc)
- Solid understanding of mobile development life cycle.
- Experience in releasing and maintaining IOS apps in the Apple Store.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, preferably Git.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Above all - be a learner
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to independently time manage, and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and stakeholders who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines. Hence, able to proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members
- Familiarity and experience working in multidisciplinary teams
- Very high standard of accuracy, presentation and attention to detail