You will be reporting to the head of department, where you will be expected to define Carsome's Pricing strategy, support teams across local and regional markets. You will leverage our pricing strategy & models and constantly implement radical improvement, by interpreting and articulating complex data sets to not only suggest a fair market value, but to also ensure that the models would be able to optimize business objectives. You will also be carrying a certain business target and shall be incentivized according to the internal scheme as devised by the Management.
• Assess data from a variety of sources and using data to derive insights into the pricing model and strategy for local and regional markets.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders from Sourcing and Operations to develop and enact competitive pricing
• Staying abreast of market trends in the car industry, observe market competition and propose strategies.
• Align metric definitions and share the pricing framework to ensure comparability.
• Understand the pricing environment for each region and develop specific pricing tools that are used throughout the Group to respond to ever-changing market needs and trends.
• Responsible to deliver Carsome's target margins and profitable sales unit.
• Provide data visibility and pricing metric results for incharged cases.
• Stock disposal within required timeline.
• Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in business management, economics, investment banking or equivalent.
• 1 - 2 years' experience of management in the car industry or with similar background.
• Strong knowledge about the car industry including competition and market trends.
• Analytical skills with experience in Pricing, Strategy or Data driven roles.
• Exceptional verbal, written skills, with strong strategic thinking ability.
• Work dynamically in a fast-paced environment.