Executive, Logistics Network Fleet
- This position will report to the Senior Executive, working closely with departments across the organization, such as supply chain and logistics. The Executive, Logistics Network Fleet will be responsible for leading a workforce at CARSOME facilities and managing low loader usage within Malaysia. Here, you will see your work have a significant impact in the fastest growing online used car platform in the region.
- Supervising drivers: Monitor and supervise the performance of the drivers in your team, ensuring that they are following all safety regulations, company policies and procedures, and delivering products on time.
- Training: Train new drivers on the company's policies and procedures, driving techniques, and safety measures.
- Routing and scheduling: Create efficient routes and schedules for the team's deliveries, ensuring that the team is able to meet all delivery deadlines.
- Maintaining vehicles: Ensure that the vehicles are well-maintained and regularly serviced to prevent breakdowns and minimize downtime.
- Communication: Communicate with customers, team members, and management to resolve issues and ensure that deliveries are completed smoothly.
- Performance management: Conduct performance reviews, identify areas for improvement, and develop action plans to address performance issues.
- Administrative tasks: Manage paperwork such as delivery receipts, logs, and other documents, as well as maintaining accurate records of fuel and maintenance expenses.
- Would need to make sure the system adoption of using CARSOME system to update the event status.
- Any other ad-hoc assignments as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative discipline such as logistics, supply chain, engineering, or equivalent in work experience.
- Experience: Typically, a driver team leader should have several years of experience working as a driver, with a proven track record of driving safely and efficiently. They should also have experience in supervising and managing a team.
- Advantage : The driver team leader should have a valid commercial driver's license (CDL) and any other certifications required by their state or local regulations.