You will be responsible for the financial and management reporting functions. You will be handling group accounts consolidation and monthly management reporting. To be successful in this role, you should be able to demonstrate sound knowledge in accounting standards and group accounting.
- To manage finance functions and ensure completeness of day-to-day operations for overall accounting and financial activities.
- To lead and manage month end closing and issuance of accurate and timely monthly financial statement and related monthly close package, including consolidation, budgeting and forecasting.
- To ensure monthly financial reports are analyzed for top management review, including variance analysis, cash flow projections and account receivables collection reports, highlights if there is any remedial action that is required.
- To provide support and advice to regional office on the development of local financial procedures.
- To oversee the year-end audit and all relevant tax submissions, ensuring that all financial returns are completed accurately and to the required timescale.
- Perform all other duties/projects assigned as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and a professional accounting qualification.
- Member of a recognized professional financial body.
- Minimum 3 years of extensive experience in managing group accounting and finance activities, prior initial work experience gained from Big 4 or second tier audit firm would be highly regarded.
- Sound knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards.
- Ability to work independently and make rational routine decisions.
- Good working knowledge of accounting system and internal control system.
- Substantial experience of development, implementation and monitoring of finance systems and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good command of English on both written and oral.
- Strong planning skills and performance management skills including mentoring and capacity building.
- Ability to work in complex, fast paced environment and respond under ambiguous environment.
- A high degree of computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Have a flair for numbers, strong experience in income statement analysis, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to adhere with deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
- Open for Singaporean or Singapore PR applicant only.