This position require creativity and Innovative in developing effective marketing campaigns. Job scopes include collaboration with sales and marketing team to monitor and execute campaigns, to come out with timely evaluation, data analysis and action plans to achieve sales targets.
- Develops marketing plans to introduce and promote new products and initiatives within Carsome Capital's businesses.
- Create compelling product positioning and messaging that differentiates the product from competitors and resonates with target audiences.
- Collaborate with sales teams to ensure that they have the necessary tools and resources to successfully promote the financing product within the business.
- Establish a culture of cross-functional communication and collaboration, in order to leverage the knowledge and resources of each department towards the common goal of project success.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and identify areas for optimization.
- Create marketing collateral, including presentations, brochures, and other materials, that effectively communicates the benefits and features of the financing product within the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Product Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience as a marketing strategist, Assistant marketing manager, or similar role
- Creative thinker, data driven and have strong analytical skills.
- Proven track record of project management and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great leadership skills
- It would be an added advantage if they had experience in the financing field.