The primary responsibility of a Consumer Marketing Manager is to support the Head of Marketing in planning, implementing, analysing and developing Carsome’s overall marketing strategies across Malaysia. This role will mainly focus on planning a holistic marketing campaign to ensure marketing and sales target are met. Interacting with management business partners and stakeholders in terms of the design and implementation of marketing plans.
This will include preparing and demonstrating presentations of various marketing strategies internally and externally across country. The role will work with different stakeholders both local and regional within the company to provide actionable insights and recommendations on how to contribute to the business with tactical marketing campaigns.
Your Day to Day
- Develop and oversee the implementation of Consumer Marketing strategies.
- Planning of holistic marketing campaign to ensure marketing and sales are aligned.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies and budgets.
- Prepare and demonstrate presentations of various marketing strategies internally and externally.
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Promotional ideas, media planning and agency management
- Conduct market research activities on product/ service concepts to gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions and generate more qualified leads.
- Other duties to be assigned by the Management from time to time.
Your Know How
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Media, Communications OR similar disciplines.
- Fluent written/spoken English. Good command of written and oral Bahasa Malaysia/Mandarin is a plus point.
- Min. 5 years experience in FMCG, Telecommunications, Broadcasting or any high energy, fast moving industry
- Good influencing and relationship management skills
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Acute business sense and well-honed financial sensitivity
- Strong understanding of consumer trends and cultural insights
- Excellent knowledge and interest in usage of new media in marketing
- Resourceful, creative, highly organize and excellent problem solving skills
- Confident team player and excellent organisation skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to travel locally