You will be reporting to the Regional Commercial Strategy Lead, where you will be expected to be work towards the commercial strategy & execution in the Retail business vertical (B2C). The candidate will have to be equipped with strong business acumen and be analytical in order to analyse, design, recommend and lead the early implementation of a comprehensive commercial strategy across the region. Working in close collaboration with each of the functions (IE. Category, Data, Product/Tech, Branding, Operation, etc.)
- Develop, frame and support execution of business strategies and deep dives across the entire regional P&L. Deep dive into issue and find a solution to improve on both cost and revenue components. By Create basic financial models to support a clear measurement of the opportunities, impact of each of the key drivers and assumptions.
- Lead and communicate effectively across all team members to coordinate effective commercial strategy/execution (IE., New revenue stream - ancillary, Voucher strategy). Develop strategic market analysis and put forward specific business cases and recommendations with limited information, well thought assumptions and clear success metrics.
- Lead and govern the regional campaign by working with local commercial/marketing team on campaign strategy which includes margin impact, campaign mechanism, campaign period, segmentation, offering etc (Top funnel and geography). Review, monitor and share the best practice best practice to local team.
- Funnel ownership - Work with Product/Tech, Growth and customer experience team to improve user acquisition and conversion rate as well as the whole end-to-end journey experience (online and offline).
- Partnership/Subsidiaries strategy - to study/strategise the opportunities to work with partners’ entity to achieve sales growth/cost saving exercise.
- Drive growth by leading and supporting in uncovering opportunities. Collaborate with the local team to identify potential areas that can get more sales/revenues.
- This role will be individual contributor whom works closely and reports to the Regional Commercial Strategy lead
Your Know How
- 5+ years of working experience in commercial.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required with specialization in business, economics, mathematics and engineering.
- Proficiency with Excel, strong statistical and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and cross-functionally to achieve goals
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasked and to prioritise workload and tight deadlines
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with an innovative approach to business planning