This position will report to the Executive Logistics, working closely with departments across the organization, such as supply chain and logistics. The Driver will be responsible for leading a workforce at CARSOME facilities and managing car movement within Malaysia. Here, you will see your work have a significant impact in the fastest growing online used car platform in the region.
- This involves driving the vehicle safely and following traffic laws, performing routine maintenance on the vehicle, and reporting any issues or malfunctions to the appropriate parties.
- Drivers may be responsible for transporting cars to CARSOME location and ensuring that they arrive at their destination on time and in good condition.
- Driver may need to plan and navigate the most efficient route to their destination, taking into account traffic, weather, and other factors.
- Driver may need to communicate with stakeholder to provide updates on their status, delivery or pickup times, and address any concerns or issues.
- Driver may need to keep accurate records of their routes, mileage and fuel consumption.
- Driver must always prioritize safety, following all traffic laws and taking all necessary precautions to prevent accidents or injuries.
- Drivers may be required to follow specific policies and procedures set by their employer.
- Minimum SPM / O-Level
- Must possess a valid full class E - Driving License with GDL)
- Minimum 2 years of driving experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to engage with departments within the organization.
- Able to follow instructions and SOPs given by the Reporting Manager while effectively communicating the tasks to the team.
- Experience in process excellence and Microsoft Office or Google Workspace.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to engage with departments within the organization.