You will be reporting directly to the Head of Customer Service, and will be leading the Customer Service Team, by providing directions to the team to meet the company’s monthly sales targets.
Your Day to Day
- Conduct daily huddles to ensure that the team is aware about their daily objectives/strategy/target.
- Responsible to monitor agents' KPI performances & drive team's sales results.
- Responsible to monitor agents' daily calling activities.
- Keep track of the number of fresh leads handled by the agents.
- Execute work plans & strategy for agents.
- Report and update agents' performance on an hourly basis.
- Coach team members on the best ways to carry out their duties by transferring expert knowledge to them to boost their sales skills.
- Monitor team attendance & resource planning.
- Staff engagement - Foster a good relationship with team members and motivate them, while also maintaining a good discipline among the agents.
- Interact closely with other team members in the course of their work to ensure that everyone has aligned goals in order to achieve maximum results.
- Handle ongoing coaching, Performance Improvement Plan (PIP), and development of the team to encourage growth.
- Handle complaint cases.
- Creative - Thinking out of the box by developing new ideas to improve the sales performance of the team.
- Manage Home Inspections’ requests.
- Assist & Coach New Joiners.
- Productivity & Sales reports.
- Any ad-hoc tasks/reports as required by the HOD (Head of Department) / Regional HOD.
Your Know How
- Minimum 2-3 years in a Team Leader/Supervisory role in any industries, preferably with Call Centre experience.
- Minimum SPM graduate, but preferably University/College graduates.
- Superior communication skills to lead a team & have good interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills - Able to handle any kinds of individuals & able to manage the team to strive for the best results. As the leader of a telesales team, the individual must be target-oriented & able to drive results.
- Customer service-oriented mindset & likes to speak to customers.
- Problem solver & good in finding solutions to problems.
- Responsible, committed, & take ownership.
- Being Multilingual (Able to speak Chinese dialects) will be an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Able to work under pressure & able to work with minimum supervision.
- Willing to work in The Ascent Paradigm, Selangor.
- Willing to work on weekends & Public Holidays.
- Ability to start work immediately will be an added advantage.