You will be reporting to the Head of Mergers & Acquisitions, where you will be responsible for providing relevant insights to help the company address key business challenges, identify avenues for scale and optimize existing processes. You will do this by conducting detailed internal/external research, gathering relevant external/internal data points and laying out the foundations of a robust company strategy. The role will include developing new business models, pricing strategies, identifying new growth initiatives, and advising HODs while tracking and analyzing business OKRs to meet company objectives.
- Gather, interpret data, analyze results using analytics, research methodologies, and statistical techniques.
- Execute and deliver on key analysis/recommendations on strategic projects, including multiple types of market analysis, competitive analysis, internal financial analysis, financial modelling, and scenario planning as inputs for company strategy.
- Conduct full lifecycle of industry/market research, including pulling, manipulating, and exporting data from a variety of sources.
- Maintain and update strategic scorecard and other tools to assess and drive high-quality execution of our regional strategy.
- Act as a liaison between different teams/stakeholders both internal and external to drive efficiency and implement processes.
- Prepare, analyze, and summarize various monthly, and periodic results for use by various key stakeholders, creating reports, specifications, instructions, and flowcharts.
- Degree in business management, finance, mathematics, or economics
- Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with an innovative approach to business planning & strategy
- Advanced aptitude in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other BI tools.
- Awareness of key economic/regional markets issues as well as other business trends that could impact the business
- In depth understanding of the key business and financial drivers that determine the firm’s success.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Experience in a professional services firm with strategy consulting experience preferred.