You will be reporting directly to the Team Leader, Quality Assurance, and will be driving the call quality improvement in the Customer Service department.
Your Day to Day
- Maintain and develop internal support and call centre quality standards.
- Review a subset of support agents’ conversations (calls, emails, chat, etc)
- Assess support interactions based on internal standards.
- Accompany evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback.
- Discuss and explain feedback with Team Leads in regular meetings.
- Analyze all customer service metrics (e.g., QA scorecard, CSAT,NPS) and how the support team’s performance affects those KPIs.
- Create strategies to improve support KPIs.
- Help agents improve their performance with specific instructions and constant support.
- Map the need for training and onboarding programs and initiate these projects.
- Monitor customer service performance on the agent and team level.
- Create reports that reflect support performance.
- Report support team’s performance to higher-ups.
- Participate in calibration sessions to maintain consistency in internal evaluations.
- Contribute to the team culture in a positive manner.
Your Know How
- Experience in the customer service space.
- Proven track record of analytical skills.
- Hands-on experience in quality assurance.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (negative) feedback.
- Good organizational skills, knowledgeable in goal setting practices.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Examples of data visualization abilities and understanding of support metrics.
- Perception of basic business metrics and how support impacts those.
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve support quality.