CARSOME is on the hunt for a talented and experienced Assistant Manager, Business Development (NCD). We need a self-motivated person with strong communication and negotiation skills to prospect New Car Dealers (NCD). Your duties will include supporting the area manager, leading the team in driving strategies to achieve its sales target.
Supporting/assisting the Area Manager on:-
- Supporting the team in driving initiative to serve, recruit new and retain existing new car dealers to explore business opportunities
- Perform analysis and provide feedback to the team on overall used cars pricing request by new car dealers
- Achieve a variety of objectives for the assigned district by collaborating effectively to improve the fixed operations overall dealers experience, retention, and profitability.
- Facilitate daily huddle to understand the Business Development team’s challenges and to provide direction/solutions
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance sales efficiency and increase generated revenue.
- Work closely with various related departments and in-line with set of standards to improve the operation efficiency
- Provide clear and inspirational leadership to motivate and develop the team to deliver high quality, Sales‐centric efforts
- 5+ years of experience in a management / business development / sales in a leading e-commerce / automotive / retail company, ideally with P&L and / or performance responsibility
- 3+ years of experience in leading (sales) teams in a dynamic environment
- Candidate must be willing to travel
- Must have valid Driving License and own transportation
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- The core requirement for this role is a “go-getter” attitude where excuses will not be tolerated, and responsibility is to be undertaken where the candidate will be in the driver’s seat with limited