CARSOME is on the hunt for a talented and experienced Executive, Business Development. We need a self-motivated person with strong communication and negotiation skills to prospect Used Car Dealers (UCD). Your duties will include achieving sales targets assigned by your team, align with people who can bring leads and draw a clear path and strategy to achieve its sales
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Exposure in automotive related industry with good automotive knowledge.
- Not only will the candidate be sourcing for new recruitment, but the candidate will also be dealing with existing client’s requests on a day to day basis where strong relationships with clients will be forged and maintained.
- Possess negotiation and persuasive skills when encounter with client complaints to ensure complaints are being resolved in an appropriate manner within the shortest time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to handle additional ad-hoc tasks required by the management. Hence, multitasking is one of the core abilities of the candidate.
- The core requirement for this role is a “go-getter” attitude where excuses will not be tolerated, and responsibility is to be undertaken where the candidate will be in the driver’s seat with limited supervision.
- Candidate should atleast have 1 year working experience related to sales and marketing
- Candidate must have own transportation, valid driving license & willing to travel
- Prefer Candidates fluent in Mandarin as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.