Carsome is on the hunt for a talented and experienced Executive, Business Development. We need a self-motivated person with strong communication and negotiation skills to prospect New Car Dealers (NCD). Your duties will include achieving sales targets assigned by your team,align with people who can bring leads and draw a clear path and strategy to achieve its sales.
Your Day-To-Day :
- Managing a sales team to contact new car dealers (NCD) who are interested in assisting them in used cars disposal.
- Servicing, recruiting new & existing new car dealers to explore business opportunities.
- Perform analysis and provide feedback on used cars pricing request by new car dealers.
- Assist for car inspection appointments upon dealer's request.
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance sales efficiency and increase generated revenue.
- Work closely with various related departments and in-line with set of standards.
- Set sales objectives and establish action plans for achieving the set targets.
Your Know How :
- At least High Secondary, STPM, A-Level, Certificate, Diploma, Degree in any field.
- Minimum 5 year in sale experience and or have a good connection / relationship with car industry pool.
- Candidate must willing to travel
- Must have valid Driving License and own transportation
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Added Advantage if your are from car industry
- The core requirement for this role is a “go-getter” attitude where excuses will not be tolerated, and responsibility is to be undertaken where the candidate will be in the driver’s seat with limited
- Working location CARSOME Alor Setar