Delivery Manager to support our internal or remote delivery teams that are aligned to company product teams. This role will at times requires an unconventional work schedule depending on the delivery plans and teams that work at different time-zones
- Evaluate the performance of team members and determine training needs.
- Develop scope and timeline for delivery projects.
- Assists in resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently.
- Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and develop the release plan
- Work with Agile team and assists in identifying risks and removing blockers
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
- Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice,
- Work punctually as a product Manager in tactical projects to deliver the required work end to end.
- Degree or above in IT, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Proficiency in English Language is a MUST.
- Previous experience in automotive and/or online media industry
- Experience working and making decisions in a low-structure environment
- Consultancy and/or change agent skills; coaching skills
- Able to work extended hours and travel to Thailand and Indonesia as required by the Company