Responsible for the conducting inspection and maintaining quality of the CCL refurbished vehicles and related processes to deliver optimum quality products as per guideline to customers.
- Conduct 100% Quality Control Inspections (QC) checking to ensure all cars were produced according to Carsome Certified quality standards.
- Conduct vehicle test drive to confirm the mechanical issue was solved.
- Fulfill 100% of individual productivity by daily basics.
- Check sheet and system update
- Rework arrangement to the respective operation section
- At least MLVK Level 3 Certified in Automotive Engineering background.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in automotive car repair
- Compulsory with valid driving license
- Automotive After Sales Car Repair skills
- Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
- Independent, Committed, Dynamic, Integrity
- Well versed in automotive machinery/equipment operations and diagnostic tools.