Carsome is on the hunt for a talented and experienced Manager, Sales (NCD) to lead our sales team. We need a self-motivated professional with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in sales. In this position, you will be responsible for meeting our sales targets for New Car Dealer (NCD). Your duties will include motivating our sales team and designing strategic sales plans. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
- Lead team members to provide our customs high standard of achieve strong sales results for your branch.
- Recognize the skills and goals of each of your team members and work with them to build a development plan.
- Analyse and track sales performance to meet targets.
- Manage and achieve Sales Target
- Responsible for leading and coaching a team
- Ensure NCD meet their KPI and maintain their productivity
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance sales efficiency and increase generated revenue.
- Set sales objectives and establish action plans for achieving the set targets
Your Know How
- Strategic Thinking and Planning Skills to Implement Sales Plans.
- Ability to Coach, Mentor, and Motivate the team
- Ability to Delegate Responsibilities .Ability to Communicate
- At least three (5) years of management experience; experience in a sales environment and automotive industry is a must
- Be good at establishing action plans and lead team to implement it
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Open minded. Motivate, inspire and get buy-in from others.
- Flexibility to provide cover for store opening hours, including holiday and weekends.
- Working Location Carsome Bintulu