The Analyst, Payroll will be handling full spectrum of payroll processing and managing payroll for organizations with at least 2000 headcounts and above.
- To administer, check and process the Company’s payroll end to end.
- Manage all communications with tax, regulatory, judicial, or legislative authorities.
- Prepare and manage all People & Culture correspondences e.g. resignation, confirmation, transfer and etc.
- Prepare monthly finance report to Finance.
- Liaise with Third Party Administrator (TPA) and Insurance Broker.
- Process staff claims reimbursements and consultant invoices.
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Experienced with end-to-end People & Culture processes, including running payroll inhouse.
- Experience in People & Culture principles and practices.
- Knowledge of EA and tax calculation.