The position will report to the Head of Performance & Planning, working closely with Strategy & Planning, Operation, Process Excellence, Supply Chain, Logistics & other teams within the company. As the Performance Manager, you will be expected to be hands-on to drive cross- functional initiatives along with regional and local teams to ensure end-to-end performance KPIs trajectory & project outcome are achieved
- Understand high-level business priorities and translate these into actionable project plans with clear scope, milestones and success criteria
- Define, control & drive performance metrics across functions: Supply Chain, Operation, Sourcing, Logistics.
- Monitor business performance by building the tools & capabilities to detect abnormality & set-up the standard for designing dashboards & reports to provide end-to-end visibility to top managements and day-to-day visibility for ground operations.
- Drill down the analysis to find exact root cause for performance gap, rooms for improvement, underlying business risk or bottlenecks that business team are/will be facing.
- Identify, secure and manage resources required to execute projects (e.g. support /expertise required from other functions) including its governance (i.e. regular reporting and touchpoints).
- Drive collaboration and positive relationships between functions in order to meet common business goals.
- Track project progress; identify, report and resolve issues and risks in order to launch initiatives on-time and smoothly.
- Prepare presentation materials which are pitched at the right level for its audience (e.g. operations staff vs. management).
- University Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Supply Chain qualification preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience. Preferably in e-commerce, consulting or operation focus industry.
- Demonstrated ability of excelling in fast-paced, changing and ambiguous environments, work under high pressure.
- Excellent ability to plan, organize and prioritize work independently.
- Strong numeric and analytical ability, yet able to possess macro views.
- High level skill in Excel (data modelling, visualization); Python, SQL &/or data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau…) is a strong plus
- Experience in cost orientation, statistical analysis, business analysis or business performance management
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to drive and manage cross-functional teams and cross-cultural stakeholder.
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of operation, supply chain management concept, lean or Kaizen is a plus.
- Good command in English. B. Malaysia & Mandarin will be a plus point.