We are offering internship opportunity to candidates from Business/Management/Admin or other relevant background to gain hands-on knowledge, professional soft skills and experiences.
- Ensure smooth running of operations by maintaining office matters such as filing, records, and organizing outstanding documents.
- To provide support in basic document control
- To handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls and courier services.
- To perform ad-hoc duties as requested.
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent.
- Good command in English & B. Malaysia. Mandarin will be a plus point.
- Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
- Resourceful and able to handle basic finance related work.
- Required Skill(s): PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Google Drive.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.