You will be responsible for ensuring a car or other motor vehicle meets all industry regulations. You will be reporting to Retail Manager based in Retail Centre, where you will be expected to perform daily tasks of vehicle examinations and customer service.
- Conduct assessment of vehicle condition (interior, exterior, odometer reading, trunk area, engine compartment).
- Note damage, or repair to frame, paint, engine, AC/heater operation, radio, navigation system, tires, etc.
- Provide accurate and complete documentation of overall vehicle condition; providing reports based on findings.
- Take and upload digital photos during the inspection process.
- Required to locate, start and move vehicles as directed.
- Utilize computer/app software to submit condition reports.
- Provide prompt and courteous service.
- Follow-up with customers after car inspection.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Know How
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others), Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.