Assist in the finance functions to ensure day-to-day operations of overall accounting and financial activities are executed effectively and efficiently
- Plan, delegate and monitor daily deliverables of team members and also provide assistance and guidance when required.
- Perform relevant accounts reconciliation to ensure all records are tallied. Maintain an up to date aging report and reconciliation report for receivable balance.
- Continually monitor and review current practices and procedure where necessary make recommendation in respect of enhancements.
- Ensure team member adhering to accounting standard, company policies and regulations.
- Ensure accuracy of data in accounting system
- To provide support on month-end and year-end closing for accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
- To ensure cleanliness & accuracy of financial data in the system
- To assist in managing statutory audit
- To perform other ad-hoc accounting / finance related duties assigned by immediate superiors from time to time.
- A Bachelor's Degree in accounting / finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience. Combination of audit and commercial experience will be an added advantage.
- Good command in English, both oral & written.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Familiarity with advanced formulas in MS Excel
- Problem solving attitude.
- Must be a hands-on person.
- Short-notice or immediate starter will be an added advantage.
- Able to cope with a fast-paced working culture.
- Willing to work extra hours when required.