You are a skilled Software Engineer using .NET Core related tech stacks to develop applications to support the deployment of content and classified listings. To develop web applications using .NET / .NET Core and Object Oriented programming techniques to support a variety of web interfaces.
- Work as part of the development team in design, optimization, support and maintenance our website.
- Build effective web modules that will aid and enhance user browsing experience.
- Support and maintain existing web applications.
- Assist in overall planning, researching, developing and testing.
- Keep up to date and stay abreast with latest web technologies, standards and programming techniques.
- Produce design documentation in line with the project scope and deliverables; comprising the following:
- Data Design
- Activity Diagrams
- Other design artefacts as required
- Strong knowledge on web design technologies, protocols, standards and frameworks.
- Development using Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Constructively challenge and discuss opportunities/alternatives
- Optimize queries, indexes, stored procedures and other to increase throughput, availability, scalability, redundancy, superior performance and quick recoverability
- Perform .NET / .NET Core technology reviews during implementation to ensure that the organization is ready to adopt the project changes
- Analyze and fix data irregularities and write code when necessary to fix problems
Your Know How
- Bachelor's degree in IT-related field.
- Sound knowledge in:
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to independently time manage, and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and stakeholders who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines. Hence, able to proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members
- Familiarity and experience working in multidisciplinary teams
- Very high standard of accuracy, presentation and attention to detail
- Good to have:-
- Previous experience in automotive and/or online media industry
- Experience with Web API, Web Developments
- Experience in unit testing, test driven development and continuous integration.