Executive, Admin & Purchasing will be responsible to provide administrative support for activities related to IT administration& purchasing .
- Perform a variety of IT administrative, management and support tasks to help keep the department run smoothly
- Responsible to process all Purchase Request (PR) in accordance with the Procurement Procedure
- Assist in preparing graphical material using graphic editing tools.
- To support the sourcing and negotiation of requested material in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Maintain updated e-records of vendor information, purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses, vendor scorecard and etc
- Validate the service / order delivery status and to collaborate with the Finance team to ensure the service paid as per the payment terms
- Established the ISP, services, license and other necessary tracker to monitor the next renewal date and payment status
- Perform any other Admin related function assigned from time to time
- Diploma in Administration, Finance, Supply Chain or relevant disciplines
- Minimum One (1) year relevant working experience in managing end-to-end admin and procurement activity preferably in complex / global / multi-national organisation
- Knowledge of ERP or any procurement systems are considered as an added advantage
- A team player who is independent, self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good personality and positive working attitudes, responsible, self discipline and dedicated work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and relationship building skills
- Good analytical and negotiation skills
- Able to liaise with multiple stakeholders in the company and external parties
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines