The primary responsibility of a Manager, Social Media is to support the overall Carsome social media strategy. This encompasses planning, social media management, as well as development and implementation of a cohesive social strategy to drive and enhance Carsome’s brand value offering across Malaysia.
- Responsible for developing and executing Carsome Malaysia’s social media strategy to align with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Provide social media support for relevant marketing departments according to goals aligned, as and when required.
- Provide social media support in ideation, planning and execution for marketing campaigns as required.
- Monitor and measure the success of each content published on Carsome Malaysia’s social media pages, analyze the data for future content, and ensure the content drive brand goals including increasing page and post engagements.
- Provide support and guidance to the social media executives, while ensuring all content delivered is streamlined in quality, format, brand voice, among other brand guidelines.
- Source for content contributors, freelance writers, and translators, if needed, and manage the relationship with them.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness i.e. interactive content to improve engagement, promotions, and contests.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Manage and oversee any additional tools required to support the management of social media for Carsome Malaysia.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing or any related course.
- Minimum 4-6 year related experience in Social Media.
- Well verse in using Microsoft Words, Excels, Power Points and google related facilities.
- Clear and concise communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and detail-oriented.
- Possess a high sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines.