Carsome’s Data Department is on the lookout for a Senior Data Scientist who has a strong passion in building data powered products. Data Science function under the Data Department has a responsibility for standardization of methods, mentoring team of data science resources/interns, including code libraries and documentation, quality assurance of outputs, modeling techniques and statistics, leveraging a variety of technologies, open-source languages, and cloud computing platform. You will get to lead & implement projects such as price optimization/prediction, enabling iconic personalization experiences for our customer, inventory optimization etc.
- Work as a data strategist, identifying and integrating datasets that can be leveraged through our product and work closely with data engineering team to develop data products.
- Contribute towards data science roadmap planning.
- Execute analytical experiments methodically to help solve various problems and make a true impact across functions such as operations, finance, logistics, marketing.
- Identify, prioritize, and design testing opportunities that will inform algorithm enhancements.
- Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models and clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy.
- Unlock insights by analyzing large amounts of complex website traffic and transactional data.
- Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with data analytics engineers.
- Expertise in model design, training, evaluation, and implementation ML Algorithm expertise K-nearest neighbors, Random Forests, Naive Bayes, Regression Models. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, deep learning expertise, tSNE, gradient boosting expertise, regression implementation expertise, Python, Pyspark, SQL, R, AWS Sagemaker /personalize etc.
- Machine Learning / Data Science Certification
- Bachelor’s in Engineering / Master’s in Data Science / Postgraduate Certificate in Data Science.
- 4 - 6 years for Data Science Lead role and leading a team of data scientist.
- 0 - 3 years for Data Scientist role.