The position Facility and Maintenance will be responsible for setting up new CCL (CARSOME Certified Lab) and service centers which includes site evaluation, layout, CAPEX, rental, equipment, tools until its completion and regular maintenance.
- To setup new CCL and aftersales service center under expansion plan.
- Prepare Executive Summary of setting up new CCL and service centers which includes site evaluation, layout, CAPEX, rental, equipment, capacity planning for management review and approval.
- Coordinating and follow up annual JKKP license renewal and DOE approval for CCLs and service centers.
- Provide safety and best practice training to workshop floor staff on major equipment such as hoist.
- Cost management activities and continuous improvement. New material, tools and equipment sourcing and negotiation for cost optimization, better operational efficiency and transparency throughout the process.
- Coordinating annual maintenance program for major equipment to minimize down time of the equipment in CCL and service centers.
- Perform preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance on all equipment and thoroughly document all actions and repairs to include parts used and labor.
- To perform all Preventive Maintenance Inspection functions including: cleaning, lubrication, tolerance checking, alignment measurement, etc.
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent. Degree or Diploma of Quantity Survey (QS).
- Experience in setting up workshops such as BQ, CAPEX approval, and layout.
- Handling facility and equipment maintenance, JKKP and DOE compliance.
- Experienced in aftersales automotive industry.
- Good in technical knowledge in quantity surveying, equipment and tools and local authority requirement.
- Attention to details, good project planning, strong drive for continuous improvement.
- Skill in excel, power point and AutoCAD is a must.
- Good teamwork, communication skills.